Reasons You NEED
The Wellness Practice Academy
1. You feel the weight of the practice is constantly on your shoulders?
2. You feel you live the chiropractic lifestyle but can't deliver it to your patients.
3. Do you get excited about wellness and the potential to grow your practice.
4. Do you want to incorporate other wellness services into your practice like massage, training and supplements but you're not sure how to go about it?
5. Do you see a time where your body simply can't support the volume of patients you're adjusting and you will provide more services to less people rather than less service to more people?
6. Do you believe that we need to address the underlying CAUSE of your clients problems?
7. Would you like to have more of an impact with your patient's chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and metabolic syndrome?
8. Are you happy and excited about going to your office on Monday morning?
9. Do you want a system for delivering outstanding results so that people stay with you well beyond pain and refer their friends and family?
10. Do you want a much easier way to "sell" clients their care plans rather than hearing "I have to speak to my spouse about this?"
Behind every successful company lies the people that work within it. Successful wellness centers surround themselves with great people. Not only do we have to have the right people, we have to have the right people in the right seats and the bus needs to be going in the right direction. Honestly, are all your people the right people for their jobs? In a wellness center with many moving parts your people will make or break your business success. We have all been to that restaurant where the product is incredible yet the people who provide the service did not meet our expectation hindering the full customer experience. So how do you know if you have hired the right person? What people are needed to make an extremely successful wellness business? How do you find these people and how do you keep them? In this module we will teach you the power of people and the team needed to execute this mission. Having the right people in place does not guarantee success if your practice does not support their growth and development. It is impossible to build a remarkable wellness center without help.
What is our product as Chiropractors, and is it the best for getting our patients and clients well? Your product is any service, program and/or product you use in your office to drive your patients away from sickness and towards better function and better overall health. Your product creates the results and experience that your patients have when using it. Your products include but are not limited to your Chiropractic Care, Adjunctive Therapy, Massage, Functional Rehab and Training, Supplements, Nutritional and Lab Consults, Orthopedic and Posture supports, Acupuncture and more. Are your products moving your patients towards better health, function and an overall quality of life? Do you have a way to measure the impact of your product(s) on your patients physiology and health? In the product section of the Wellness Practice Academy, you will learn what products and services have the greatest impact on your patients overall function, and what products and services drive revenue in your business. The objective of your business is to create as much business for each patient by providing as much service through your products as possible. Don't just see more patients, create more service per patient visit to the ones that are already in your practice!
What does Chiropractic have to do with processes, and how do they help my practice? Processes in a Chiropractic practice are anything you do on a day to day basis that defines the current reality of your business. These processes are directly related the results you get with patients and growth of your business. These processes include the overall patient experience, front desk systems, office systems and manuals, Day 1/Day 2, Paperwork, back office systems, and much more. Are your office processes leading you and your staff toward practice growth and a healing environment? Do you take pride in training and owning what systems and procedures you have in your practice which is your current reality? In the Process section of the Wellness Practice Academy, you will learn what Processes have the greatest impact on your practice and your life to create the future you have always wanted. The objective of your practice is to create a pathway for people to experience a Wellness revolution within their own health and the processes you have in place allow that to happen, so lets dive deep and create the processes and practice that will make this all possible!